Friday, September 19, 2008

Decorating by Barker




What is a dawg to do? I am tied up in this damn back yard and have not
been able to crap over by that big blue human house like I like to. The
one they call mom has been out here to loosen this collar at which point
she went back into the house and I managed to chew the collar off, I
believe that would make 3 collars I have chewed thru. Now I have a
chain around my neck, but I can run up to the brown shed and back down
to the blue shed. They put carpet in my dawghouse and I dragged it out
and chewed it up and decorated the ground around my house. I have a
whole pile of firewood to chew on but it's not that tasty.

OOOO she's coming out to....take me for ..... a
walk...yeehaw....weeeeee.....hereIgo.....sniff...sniff....sniff.....

cya......b

No comments: