Friday, September 19, 2008

Running Free by Murphy

Barker, let me help you! Seeing as I am 9 years your senior, I have been
through a lot with the ones they call Mom and Dad. I too, was on a line
where I could only run back and forth, back and forth. Let me tell you
about the master plan I developed about 6 years ago. I'm living in luxury
and you can too if you follow this plan! Start barking ...a lot! Bark at
everything you see!! Bark at the squirrels, the cats, the leaves, the
wind! Bark and pretend you see something - stand stiff and stare in one
direction (don't laugh when you see her trying to figure out what you're
barking at - that'll give it away). That is what I did. It wore on her
nerves! It wore and wore and wore!!! Then, one day, they started talking
about moving to a new, bigger dog house. I heard her say that it had to
have a six foot, wood fence for ....MWA! I kept my ears peeled! Then,
one day, they loaded their stuff into a big square, moving thing and
...presto, we were in a new dog house. Within weeks, they built me a nice
fence and now, I can just run and run and run, free from ropes and chains.
I still bark at nothing just to watch her run to the window and try to
figure it out! hahaha.

No comments: