Friday, September 19, 2008

JunkYard Dog Barker Speaks

I don't get it. They tried to tie me up this past week twice and I
broke 2 collars gettting back loose again so I could finish crapping the
perimeter of the back deck. Why are they trying to confine me to one
area? Tonite she brought home a chain collar and put it on me and the
boy child commented that now I looked like a real dog. There's been
mention made of some sort of snipping to be done involving me but I am a
shorthair.???? O the chain collar I got it up over my lower jaw and
then became crazed as then it felt similiar to wearing a horse bit. I
even bucked and whinnied at the back door til she took it.
off...whispering under her breath...stupid dog.....Could you tell her to
clean this back sliding glass door as I have muddied it up again with my
incessant running start body slams up against it and I can't see in
anymore unless I stand up on my hind legs.

Gotta go find some garbage to tear up....this yard of mine is going to
look like a junkyard if it's the last thing I do.

Barker

No comments: