Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Buzzzzzz....by Murphy


So, today, I'm looking out the window and what do I see? A BEE and what's even better?? It was on my side of the glass!!! For once, oh joy, it was on my side where I could reach it - something alive! It was sitting in one spot, so I went over to it and took a sniff - surprisingly it smelled like wood?? Perhaps that was the wood it sat on?? I don't know. Suddenly, the thing moves and starts growling at me!! The nerve! Doesn't he see the size I am versus the size he is????? I could eat him if I wanted to, was what I was thinking! So, I GROWLED back! He growled, then I growled, back and forth. It didn't seem to be getting us anywhere in defining who was superior(which was CLEARLY me), so I nudged him (and jumped back, not that I was scared of anything). He just kept growling! So, I decided to taste him...so I crept up to him and took a bite! NOT A GOOD IDEA!!!! HE BIT FIRST!!! I yelped and the Mom came running to see what the problem was - her response: 'Uh-oh!' I didn't what that meant! Later, I found out as my mouth began to puff up and become sore! Stupid bee! This war ain't over!!!

No comments: