Friday, September 19, 2008

Feel for the Warm Spot by Murphy

Dear Barker,

Well, I must tell you about my continued sleeping saga! You are not going
to believe what the one they call Mom did. Today, she leaves the house and
fails to put anything on the couches to prevent me from getting up to
stretch out. So, I figure they're fair game. I'm in the free and clear.
Heck, I thought, she can't seem me so up I went. I stretched out and
enjoyed the peace and quiet of the house without the boy and girl child
making raquet. Boy, let me tell you, it was a ggggooooooooooodddd nap!
So, a while later, I hear the garage door go up and I head to the door to
greet them(as I am not one to hold grudges). What does she do? She
proceeds to 'feel for the warm' spot, I heard her say to the boy child.
Boom, I'm busted. That is hardly fair!!! Beware, Barker, yours may do
this to you, too.

Love, Murphy

No comments: