Friday, September 19, 2008

Warm Spots According to Murphy

Hi Barker! How's it going today??? I've had a rather rough day. You
know, I like to sit on soft things - that includes couches. They sit on
them, why can't I? I ask myself that all the time, especially when they
are gone! Well, the one they call Mom decides to clutter up all the sofa
space. Before she leaves today, she puts toys in all my favorite sleeping
spaces! Where am I supposed to relax while they're gone(don't get me
wrong, I'm grateful they're gone - a little peace and quiet), but where do
I stretch out??? What is she thinking? I had no choice but to push some
of those toys off in order to get comfy. Then, guess what happens? She
comes home with the boy and girl child and I get in trouble. Did she
actually think I was going to sleep on the floor???? Good grief! Beware
of set ups, Barker! Love, Murphy

No comments: